Grzegorz Baran continues to share awesome photogrammetry guides.
Grzegorz Baran continues to share awesome photogrammetry guides. This time, the artist showed you can set up a tree bark texture with the help of Marmoset Toolbag 3, Photoscan, Substance, and 3ds Max.
Another free video tutorial which covers my process of PBR environment texture creation using photogrammetry. That tutorial is a video extension of that capture. This time I captured a tree surface and I also gave a chance to the Marmoset Toolbag 3 baker and built a low poly model using 3DS Max instead of ZBrush.
The guide covers the following steps:
- Photogrammetry reconstruction with Photoscan
- Building low poly for baking in 3DS Max
- PBR map baking in Toolbag 3 and Substance Designer bakers
- Manual tiling and seam removal in Painter
- Tweaking in Substance Designer
- Toolbag 3 test preview
Interested in learning more details? You can find the artist’s full photogrammetry guide here.