Check out 4 packs with brushes and courses for fast and easy hair and clothes production from Gumroad artists!
Coiffure for Maya simplifies and streamlines the Xgen workflow during the real-time hair production for games. Coiffure goes with a strand library and ribbon and UV template system.
Monthly update VOL 2:
- Layer system; now you have a way to display your hair cards by strand texture (red section) or by layer (Blue section).
Monthly update VOL 1:
- Feather support; you can use Xgen and Coiffure to create feathers for your bird or angel characters!
- Rectangular support; you can now create and use rectangular textures inside Coiffure. New baking presets are added (2K * 1K, 4K * 2K, etc) and the UV template can be switched from square to rectangular texture in one click.
- You can now duplicate a strand in the library to create new strands even more quickly.
These brushes will help create curly hair fast and easily. With Move Topological brush, you can change the shape of each curl.
- 3 combo brushes
- 10 additional curls that you can combine with each other to make your own brush or add more curls to your perfect hair!
- ZBP and FBX files with all the brushes and curls.
Check out the tutorial on how the brushes were made.
Go grab a 3D fashion design course by Travis Davids. The pack includes the whole 9-hour workflow in real-time and is narrated for you to follow along.
- Pattern Drafting & Garment Creation With Daz 3D And Marvelous Designer - Creating A Cyberpunk Bomber Jacket
- Detail Sculpting With ZBrush + Adding Accessories
- Realistic Texturing With Substance Painter
- Composition, Lighting & Presentation With Cinema 4D and Octane Render
- Female Template Garment + Cyberpunk Bomber Jacket Zprj Project File For Marvelous Designer
- OBJ And Collada Files For Daz GEN 3 Female Character
- Studio Light Setup For Clothing - Cinema 4D Project File
- Maps and brushes used in the project
Get a full time-lapse of the sculpting process with the Photoshop file containing all the layers from Raf Grassetti. The character is fully created in ZBrush.