Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Zacharias Reinhardt has published a video guide on how to set up everything properly in Blender and start retopologizing your work.
1. You need a 3d object as foundation, e.g. a dynamic topology sculpting (Blender Sculpting tutorial here)
2. Add -> Mesh -> Plane
3. Header 3D View:
- Enable “Snap during transform”
- Set the “Snap Element” to “Face”
- Enable “Project individual elements on the surfacte of other objects”
4. Properties Editor -> Modifier -> Add Modifier:
- Mirror Modifier: Enable “Clipping”
- Subdivision Surface Modifier: Set “View” to 2
- Shrinkwrap Modifier: Set “Target” to the sculpting mesh, “Offset” to 0,002, enable “Keep Above Surface” enable the triangle symbol in the headerof this modifier
5. Properties Editor -> Material -> Add New:
- Change the “Viewport Color” under “Settings”