Fuck off, Ad. It cost $$$$$$$
Laura, thank you for taking the time to model the warehouse boxes. I appreciate the enginuity. This could be used for games but as well as that, for businessmen to help showcase floorplans and build site images to their co-workers and employees. I highly respect this level of design. Best Paul.
Haha.I can understand English. I am just not good at speaking. It has been a long time I don't speak English, but I can read. Anyway, thanks for sharing my artwork. Thank you for loving it.
Zacharias Reinhardt has published a video guide on how to set up everything properly in Blender and start retopologizing your work.
1. You need a 3d object as foundation, e.g. a dynamic topology sculpting (Blender Sculpting tutorial here)
2. Add -> Mesh -> Plane
3. Header 3D View:
- Enable “Snap during transform”
- Set the “Snap Element” to “Face”
- Enable “Project individual elements on the surfacte of other objects”
4. Properties Editor -> Modifier -> Add Modifier:
- Mirror Modifier: Enable “Clipping”
- Subdivision Surface Modifier: Set “View” to 2
- Shrinkwrap Modifier: Set “Target” to the sculpting mesh, “Offset” to 0,002, enable “Keep Above Surface” enable the triangle symbol in the headerof this modifier
5. Properties Editor -> Material -> Add New:
- Change the “Viewport Color” under “Settings”