This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for UE4 that lets users quickly select, edit and convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewport. The tool also comes with extra level editing functionalities like aligning and snapping to make editing instances easier.
- One-click convertion between Static Mesh and Instanced Static Mesh
- Select/move/rotate/scale instaces directly in editor viewports
- Flexible select options (Marquee select, Select by axis, Lock/Unlock selection)
- Create instances quickly with Alt + Drag or standard duplicate hotkey
- Align instances by location/rotation or to grid
- Snap instances by axis
- Distribute/Line-Up instances
- Apply delta transform to instances panel with duplicate option
- Multi-edit support
- Hotkeys for Hide/Unhide transform widget and focus to selected instances
- Experimental Blueprint Instances Editing support
- Full undo support for all instances editing operations
- Full c++ source code included, works with both Luancher and Github builds
- Editor mode plugin, works with both c++ and blueprint only projects