AI applications are only beginning to materialize. It's so exciting what neural networks will do to art workflows in the coming years.
W T F!!! Why, really don't understand, EA = just a fucking looser company!
Amazing... Congratulations for the new way to show information.. I hope they could use this to teaching.
Instance Tool is an editor mode plugin for UE4 that lets users quickly select, edit and convert Instanced Static Meshes in editor viewport. The tool also comes with extra level editing functionalities like aligning and snapping to make editing instances easier.
- One-click convertion between Static Mesh and Instanced Static Mesh
- Select/move/rotate/scale instaces directly in editor viewports
- Flexible select options (Marquee select, Select by axis, Lock/Unlock selection)
- Create instances quickly with Alt + Drag or standard duplicate hotkey
- Align instances by location/rotation or to grid
- Snap instances by axis
- Distribute/Line-Up instances
- Apply delta transform to instances panel with duplicate option
- Multi-edit support
- Hotkeys for Hide/Unhide transform widget and focus to selected instances
- Experimental Blueprint Instances Editing support
- Full undo support for all instances editing operations
- Full c++ source code included, works with both Luancher and Github builds
- Editor mode plugin, works with both c++ and blueprint only projects