a software for students to learn how to make hair very convenient and great. I love this software the impossible quiz
great work. thanx for this article
Great! If a beginner wants to learn Houdini then they needs to click here: https://hackr.io/tutorials/learn-houdini
Take a look at a plugin called Kitbasher 3dsMax that gives users the power to quickly integrate existing 3D models into meshes. The users are provided with a variety of options and settings to fine-tine the look and feel of their model with real time updating.
- Real-time updates
- Conform to curved surfaces
- Customizable folder structure for brush organization
- Packaged and shareable brush assets
- Auto thumbnail generation and brush publishing
- Resizable interface
- Searching support
- Retains edge flowloop
- Transformation options
- Welds both equal and non equal edge counts for water tight blending
You can find more details on the plugin here.