Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. custom invoice books
Just updated it!
Why didn't you share the URL to sign up in the article
Take a look at a plugin called Kitbasher 3dsMax that gives users the power to quickly integrate existing 3D models into meshes. The users are provided with a variety of options and settings to fine-tine the look and feel of their model with real time updating.
- Real-time updates
- Conform to curved surfaces
- Customizable folder structure for brush organization
- Packaged and shareable brush assets
- Auto thumbnail generation and brush publishing
- Resizable interface
- Searching support
- Retains edge flowloop
- Transformation options
- Welds both equal and non equal edge counts for water tight blending
You can find more details on the plugin here.