Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Michael Allar here. Thanks a bunch for posting this, I really appreciate it. I'm also the guy who wrote that Confessions article that was posted here on 80.lvl as well.
Along with the Lava Filed Pack users of Quixel Megascans get guiding tutorials and a massive update of assets.
Quixel released a huge update for the Megascans library. Subscribers can finally get access to the Lava Field Pack. It includes rugged volcanic assets, large cliffs and stone slab sections. This a cool set of content if you want to build desolate wastelands, alien landscapes or adding a harsher feel to any scene. It also works well for large scale environments.
There’s also a number of great tutorials to show how Megascans is used in Real-time, VFX and ArchViz.
The team also managed to add a bunch of new assets, including elements of the new Rocky Grassland biome, a batch of rock floors, asphalt, marble and mulch, as well as new vegetation, trees, 3D assemblies, debris and much more.
300 of the latest surfaces have also been updated with improvements to tiling and albedo, normal, occlusion and displacement fidelity.
More info here:
- Lava Field Pack Page
- Lava Field Flythrough
- Tutorial – Megascans for Real-time and UE4 with David Lesperance
- Tutorial – Megascans for VFX with Redshift and 3dsmax
- Tutorial – Megascans for ArchViz and Corona with Santi Sánchez
- Tutorial – Megascans with Cinema4D, Octane Render and Fusion
- Latest Scans in the Library
- Download Lava Field Marketing Assets
- Download Company Brand Assets