There are 26 materials to make your scene more realistic.
Artist Javad Rajabzade released a set of post-apocalyptic fabric and leather materials for Substance 3D Painter. Inspired by the rugged and worn materials of a post-apocalyptic world, the smart materials will help you easily create realistic textures for your digital designs.
The 26 materials include denim, suede, burlap, linen, straps, and more. They are easy to use by both professionals and beginners.
The pack features:
- 26 smart materials
- Each layer has the correct name
- Not heavy
- 100% made with Substance 3D Painter
- All materials checked with the PBR validator
- Compatible Substance 3D Painter, version 7.3.0 and higher
- All patterns created with shape manipulation using default texture and maps in Substance D Painter
Get the materials for $9.98 here and don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.