VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
Have a look at Tropism for Modo – a fully procedural tree/vine/vein generator plugin built on custom Mesh Operators. The tool lets users generate trees and other types of foliage, plus a number of branching structures.
The developer states that it is based on the Space Colonization Algorithm (non-exclusive permission) by Adam Runions.
- Grow entities like trees, shrubs, plants, twigs, hedges, veins, vines, lightning bolts in real time
- Grow inside mesh boundaries, on mesh surfaces, along curves, in particle systems…
- Paint particles on mesh surfaces and see vines grow in real time where you paint
- Define the location of the growth using one or more locators (roots)
- With several roots, all entities will compete for space without branch collisions
- Use mesh volumes, deformers, effectors to shape, deform and animate the growth
- High/Low-poly generation controls
- Mesh UV-mapping automatically generated
- Control the growth using curve guides
- Twig/Leaf system controls
- Create custom billboards and scatter leaves using Modo Replicators
- Multiple animation controls for growth
- Sketch or create random twigs and bake to textures
- And much more…. visit the forum
You can learn more and get the tool for €50.00 here.
Abandoned Post Apoc Apartment Game Props by Dekogon is a bundle of high-quality assets and includes all meshes, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget. Additionally includes RAW files (Obj, Fbx, and Textures) for use in other engines or software.