With HDRP now I think Unity has the best redering engine out there
Когда дочитал до фотки интерьера, почувствовал, как будто вернулся на пять лет назад в переполненную электричку до Киева в 6 утра. Это просто потрясающе атмосферно и вызывает все эмоции связанные с теми утренними поездками. Все это грустно-сонное настроение, спасибо за это флэшбек!
Looks absolutely gorgeous!
MARSEILLE, France – May 21, 2018 – Today, Rizom-Lab upgrades its professional UV mapping tool, giving it a new name and seven new features. Now known as RizomUV, this professional toolset can provide distortion-free UV maps quickly, sometimes in a single click thanks to a new UV tool and an artist-friendly UI.
“Artists come to us because we’re fast and we listen,” said Rémi Arquier, RizomUV’s creator. “This latest update is living proof, with a new UI designed for game and VFX users, and tools that can tackle everything from an industrial design to photogrammetry. It’s our best tool yet.”
Since inception, RizomUV has amassed an enviable list of users, including artists at Ubisoft, Capcom, GameLoft, 2K, Virtuous Games, Unit Image and Valve Software. Since the release of V10, Rizom-Lab has continued to find new ways to address one of the most labor-intensive aspects of the 3D process.
New Features Include:
- Full Auto UV: Compute UV maps in a single click or use the “advanced” controls to adapt the common characteristics of large assets for future processing.
- New UI: More intuitive GUI mirrors top 3D applications with faster access to most commonly used features for UV mapping.
- Texel Density Tools: Easily edit and visualize texel density of polygons and shells in real-time, ensuring density-consistent UV maps across models.
- Polygon Magic Wand: Select groups of polygons using geometry properties, as you would in Photoshop with pixel areas. Once selected, users can then extract new shells and unwrap them on the fly.
- Autoseams Box: Create perfect seams to hard-surface models in a single click.
- Mouse and Keyboard Customizer: Customize hotkey layouts according to workflow.
- Fit to grid: Automatically rescale and snap any selection to fit a grid or texels; promotes better texel usage, especially with low-res maps.
- Extensive Pipeline Support: API support allows the RizomUV C++ Library to be adapted to most professional pipelines and software (available separately).
Rizom-Lab will continue to address user requests throughout the year. Current plans include: Better packing tools for stacked shells; an outliner to improve object selection, visibility, and the global workflow; and new algorithms to increase the quality of fully automatic UV map generation.
For a free trial, please visit the company download page.
Pricing and Availability
RizomUV is available now for Windows and OS X users in two varieties – RizomUV Virtual Spaces (VS) and RizomUV Real Space (RS). RizomUV VS and RS can be purchased as perpetual licenses or on a monthly, rent-to-own basis. To see all pricing options, including pro and indie licenses, please visit here for RizomUV VS and here for RizomUV RS.
Rizom-Lab was founded in 2016 as a new parent company for the RizomUV UV mapping software. Created in 2003 by developer Rémi Arquier, RizomUV is one of the most popular UV mapping tools for 3D artists working in games and VFX. Today, Rizom-Lab is heavily invested in R&D, producing products that answer the unique UV needs of artists and designers working in CGI and CAD-related industries. RizomUV users include The Mill, Animal Logic, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts.