This is amazing! Please tell us, What programs where used to create these amazing animations?
I am continuing development on WorldKit as a solo endeavor now. Progress is a bit slower as I've had to take a more moderate approach to development hours. I took a short break following the failure of the commercial launch, and now I have started up again, but I've gone from 90 hour work weeks to around 40 or 50 hour work weeks. See my longer reply on the future of WorldKit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAYgW5JfCQw&lc=UgxtXVCCULAyzrzAwvp4AaABAg.8swLeUjv7Fb8swt1875FAT I am hard at work with research and code, and am not quite ready to start the next fund-raising campaign to open-source, so I've been quiet for a while. I hope to have a video out on the new features in the next few weeks.
Someone please create open source world creator already in C/C++.
Jerome Moab has presented his RStones 3ds Max Script – a free tool that can quickly generate rocks in 3ds Max.
- generate high poly rocks with one click button
- ability to randomly change the rocks shapes as many times as you want
- two presets available : “Eroded” and “Boulder”
- generate low proxy rocks from high poly rocks
- bake a normal texture (from high poly to low poly rock)