Advanced, physics based tissue simulator for Blender X-Muscle System received a new muscle strip type.
X-Muscle System is a muscular system, tissue and other organic object creation simulator, which helps to better visualize skin surface deformations.
While doing these modifications the system takes into account the volume preservation of the body muscles, fat and even skeletal bones. This opens up a bunch of new opportunities for animators. A couple of days ago it received another big update, adding new muscle strip type, and we thought it was a nice opportunity to remind about the tech.
The software is integrated in Blender and provides a variety of tools to manipulate various parameters of the model. Together with the plugin you will also get access to the human male rigged skeleton model, receive access to the documentation, examples and tutorials. The developers promise lifetime support and updates.
Main system features:
- muscle parameters like size, properties settings and controllers could be animated
- supports muscle Shape Keys
- Body meshes with Shape Keys are supported
- Body meshes with Mirror modifier are supported
- body auto-weight painting function for muscles and controllers with scope control
- auto-attach to bones with Auto-Aim mode
- flexor and extensor muscle type
- Muscle Pinning Manager and Bendy Muscles with X-Mirror support
- advanced micro skin Controllers
- allows easy muscle mirroring with intelligent X-Mirror feature
- vast support for variety types of armatures and custom rigs including Rigify, Pitchipoy, ManuelBastioniLAB, BlenRig5 and Auto-Rig Pro
- simple but powerful control over the parameters and settings
- multiple muscles properties adjustment at same time with real-time execution
- integrated naming system with powerful renaming feature
- physically based tissue simulation – jiggling muscles can simulate fat, or particular parts of the body like breast, buttocks, cheeks or skinfolds or rigid body like bones
- materials management
- display tools
X-Muscle System is not free. It costs about $35 to pick up.