This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
The Shelling System is a UE4 project by Alessa Baker that might make Level Designers’ lives easier. The pack features a fully customizable measuring system, a quick, single select for rescaling objects and 27 types of objects to choose from.
UPD: Alessa Baker is awesome! First 10 people to use 80lvl as a code get %10 off.
- White Box Mode – Quickly hide all measurements, and assign a gray material, with one checkbox.
- Measurements in Millimeters, Centimeters, or Meters.
- Position measurements at corners or the center,
- Scale, font color, and grid color.
- Choose which face to display Measurements,
- Bounding Box, to get a better idea of mesh positioning.
- World-space Grid Material.
Here is an example to get a better idea of the toolkit’s possibilities:
Author: Artyom Sergeev