Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
Are you looking for Step Down Transformer? your search is India. we are leading step down transformer manufecturer in Delhi, India A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power For More Information Visit Us: https://www.servostabilizer.org.in/what-is-step-down-transformer
The Shelling System is a UE4 project by Alessa Baker that might make Level Designers’ lives easier. The pack features a fully customizable measuring system, a quick, single select for rescaling objects and 27 types of objects to choose from.
UPD: Alessa Baker is awesome! First 10 people to use 80lvl as a code get %10 off.
- White Box Mode – Quickly hide all measurements, and assign a gray material, with one checkbox.
- Measurements in Millimeters, Centimeters, or Meters.
- Position measurements at corners or the center,
- Scale, font color, and grid color.
- Choose which face to display Measurements,
- Bounding Box, to get a better idea of mesh positioning.
- World-space Grid Material.
Here is an example to get a better idea of the toolkit’s possibilities:
Author: Artyom Sergeev