9:46 - actually I have a solution for You ;) Try this setup instead of LandscapeCoords node: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N4FMmG4TtRjI8TPTHqD6kKcKolbYGZs0/view
you have access to OpenColorsIO since 2011. The Academy Software Foundation (ASWF), a neutral forum for open source software development in the motion picture and media industries hosted at the Linux Foundation, today announced that OpenColorIO (OCIO) has been approved as the Foundation’s second hosted project. https://www.aswf.io/ocio-joins-aswf/ btw spi released
Thanks for sharing and detailed production breakdown
The Shelling System is a UE4 project by Alessa Baker that might make Level Designers’ lives easier. The pack features a fully customizable measuring system, a quick, single select for rescaling objects and 27 types of objects to choose from.
UPD: Alessa Baker is awesome! First 10 people to use 80lvl as a code get %10 off.
- White Box Mode – Quickly hide all measurements, and assign a gray material, with one checkbox.
- Measurements in Millimeters, Centimeters, or Meters.
- Position measurements at corners or the center,
- Scale, font color, and grid color.
- Choose which face to display Measurements,
- Bounding Box, to get a better idea of mesh positioning.
- World-space Grid Material.
Here is an example to get a better idea of the toolkit’s possibilities:
Author: Artyom Sergeev