Alt click on a node connection automatically disconnect it from the other nodes. And there is some nodes which can be easily summoned by pressing a key and clicking at the same time. Like B+click will place a branch, and S+click a sequence.
If you're willing to compile it, Aseprite is a great option as well.
check my website for the latest tips - always updating with new content!
The Shelling System is a UE4 project by Alessa Baker that might make Level Designers’ lives easier. The pack features a fully customizable measuring system, a quick, single select for rescaling objects and 27 types of objects to choose from.
UPD: Alessa Baker is awesome! First 10 people to use 80lvl as a code get %10 off.
- White Box Mode – Quickly hide all measurements, and assign a gray material, with one checkbox.
- Measurements in Millimeters, Centimeters, or Meters.
- Position measurements at corners or the center,
- Scale, font color, and grid color.
- Choose which face to display Measurements,
- Bounding Box, to get a better idea of mesh positioning.
- World-space Grid Material.
Here is an example to get a better idea of the toolkit’s possibilities:
Author: Artyom Sergeev