Check out 4 packs with essential assets for creating a low poly game. You can find some helpful pieces for your project in this compilation whether you're working on a hex, farm, or jungle game.
Polyverse Skies - Low poly skybox shaders and textures
Check out customizable and optimized shaders and textures for low poly games. Both textures and shaders were built with Amplify Shader Editor and will work on consoles, mobile, and VR.
- Amplify Shader Editor graph included
- Highly customizable skybox shaders
- Feature toggles for easier usage and performance
- Perspective and Orthographic camera support
- Unity’s Built-in Fog support
- Zero global shader keywords used(2019.1+)
- Ready-made presets included
POLYGON MINI - Fantasy Pack
Get cute mini versions of Polygon Fantasy Series for your hex or cube game. The pack will be a good choice if your game is in Western, Viking, Knights, Samurai, or Pirates theme.
The collection includes over 300 assets for background, buildings, environment, props, tiles, and UI.
Low Poly Series: Jungle
A perfect pack with low poly assets for vegetation, sky, and terrain production of a tropical game environment.
- Over 130 assets in total
- 63 Foliage Assets
- 13 Rocks/Cliffs
- 16 Floor Assets
- 19 Tree Assets
- 15 Branches and Roots
- 7 Unique Cloud Assets
- All assets made from 1 texture
HappyLifeville. Low Poly Farm
Build a low poly farm game with over 80 assets from the designed pack. The collection contains assets for buildings, roads, foliage, vehicles, and a particle system.
- The package comes with prefabs with single texture file;
- All models and elements are modular and designed to be incredibly flexible and new user friendly;
- All models are optimized and can be used on Mobile and Desktop platforms;
- All models have a low polygons count, average ranging from 100 polygons (for the simplest models) to 9000 polygons (for the more complex ones).