Check out 5 packs from Unity Asset Store for sci-fi environments. In this compilation, you'll find shaders, textures, details for a sci-fi city, and kits for the station production.
Check out a cool kit for space or moon station scenes.
- Custom shader, adjust color, smoothness, metalness, dirt, etc. at runtime
- Built-In RP, URP, and HDRP supported
- PBR metal-smoothness workflow
- 263 models
- Texture size 2k-4k
- Modular, grid-based
- Demo scenes (lit and dark/horror setting)
- High poly props come with LOD's
Grab a collection of 86 sci-fi materials from Archanor VFX.
- Average texture size 512x512
- Included normal maps
- Emissive maps for textures with lights
- Heightmaps for extra detail on some textures
- Included preview demo scene
Get a pack with 14 shaders to run on any platform.
The pack contains:
Create your own sci-fi laboratory fast and easy with this pack from Velkin Labs.
- desks and tables
- instruments etc.
Most textures are 2048x2048: base color, normal, smoothness, metalness, emission, ambient occlusion, detail normal maps.
This pack will help you create a futuristic sci-fi city. The pack is customizable, and you can modify the models and colors.
Technical features of the pack:
- Free license
- Number of Meshes: 32 (OBJECTS)
- Number of Materials: 26
- Number of Textures: 124
- Textures UV 2048-2048
- Properly named Textures, Materials, and Meshes
- The model is fully textured with all materials applied.
- The pivot points are properly positioned.