Check out 5 Unity packs with UI elements in various styles for your games.
Grab a pack from Trevor Wernish that will work best for mobile games and apps, games for kids, and other fun projects.
What’s included in the pack:
- All standard interaction types with prefabs
- Amazingly well organized Photoshop source files that make updating incredibly simple
- A boat load of icons all included within a single font file
- Lots of layouts and window examples included in the project
This is a collection of ready-to-use widgets and prefabs with a nice metallic vibe. All assets are easy to use and customize.
- Typography stylings
- Buttons (square & round in various sizes)
- Progress bars (straight and circular)
- Drag bars
- Radio / Toggle / Check buttons
- Input Box / Scroll Box
- Image framing (square and round in various sizes)
- Window framing (many sizes, shapes, and opacities; great for creating unique layouts)
- Unique font icon system for creating 600+ different icons with a continuously growing library. Easy to use!
- Source PSD's and instructions for expanding and customizing this skin further. Tons of possibilities with minimal changes.
This pack has all the essentials for the GUI setup in sci-fi and futuristic 2D game projects.
- 42 icon buttons
- Text mode and level buttons also provided
- Pre-made windows, HUD, and other elements
- Full vector. So it’s customizable and resizeable
- Font used: Transformers Movie
- Available file format: CorelDraw cdr, Adobe Illustrator ai, eps, pdf, & transparent png
This collection will come in handy if you’re working on cartoon stylized games and projects.
Some technical details and what’s inside of the pack:
- 4k Ready
- All expected interaction types all with prefabs ready to go.
- Over 40 window and layout elements to help you create unique panels for your project
- Fun and creative icon set. PLUS 600 extra icons included in a single font file. (instructions included)
- Lots of layouts and window examples included in the project. Learn advanced layout techniques as you go
5. Lean GUI
Extend Unity’s GUI system with the free Lean GUI pack. Great for simple UI setup and prototyping.