Freelance 3D Artist
Warren Marshall gave a little talk about his approach to MODO, shared his long-term experience in it and gave some tips on the workflow for beginners.
Game artist Warren Marshall talks about his time in games and describes some ways you can get into game development.
3d artist Warren Marshall explains, why artists (and game developers in general) have to study and learn constantly.
3d artist Warren Marshall (Epic Games, Legend Entertainment), who worked on a number of great projects (Wheel of Time, Gears of War, Fortnite), published a couple of recommendations, which could help young artists to get a job in the games industry.
- 1Is Blender Becoming An Industry Standard?
- 2Creating a Stylized Chaparral Environment in UE4
- 3Magma Studio - A Collaborative Browser-Based Drawing App
- 4Bethesda Is Overhauling Its Engine For Starfield & TES 6
- 5UV-Packer 3 Released For Free
- 6Battlefield 4 Fanart: Creating an Abandoned Construction Site in UE4
Digital Clay Essentials Toolkit For ZBrushThanks for featuring this! Feel free to fire away your questions about...·
Weapon Art Tips: High Poly, UVs, TexturingThank you.·
Studying Brutalist Architecture and Lighting in UE4So much amazing content here. Thank you. Before Deakins, my favorite D...·
Tutorial: Ocean Shader with Gerstner WavesHey man, awesome write up... just one observation... you use w = 2*pi/...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions