Freelance 3D Artist
Warren Marshall gave a little talk about his approach to MODO, shared his long-term experience in it and gave some tips on the workflow for beginners.
Game artist Warren Marshall talks about his time in games and describes some ways you can get into game development.
3d artist Warren Marshall explains, why artists (and game developers in general) have to study and learn constantly.
3d artist Warren Marshall (Epic Games, Legend Entertainment), who worked on a number of great projects (Wheel of Time, Gears of War, Fortnite), published a couple of recommendations, which could help young artists to get a job in the games industry.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Krafton Stock Falls After The Callisto Protocol Gets Its First Reviewsinvestors are idiots. They don't understand the business. Plus Te...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?i have to disagree, i seen some news of former clasmates that enter ga...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions