The dresses generated by the AI are full or pastel colors.
Art Director at Ubisoft Montréal shared some detailed sci-fi ships.
This beautiful illustration was made by Greg Edwards.
What Picasso's, Monet's, and Leonardo da Vinci's charts could look like.
Ben Walsh demonstrated a complex rig demo of Emperor's New Groove's Kuzco.
These mind-blowing illustrations were made using the Endless Paper app.
Michael Green experimented with AI, and the results are impressive.
Yet another great tool for generative art.
- 1Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 2Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 3UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 4Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
- 5torcado: Being a Solo Game Developer
- 6The Working Culture & Hiring Practices at Beamdog
An Artist Reimagined Deus Ex's UII wish we could get a remake 1:1 of the original game. Just in new upd...·
Genshin Impact Character Shader for EEVEENice·
Elden Ring Sales Hit 16.6 Million CopiesIt shows the enormous strength of single player games. I'm happy...·
Kaedim: A Cool AI for Turning 2D Images into 3D ModelsIt’s a complete scam, I tried it.
They have no AI, the first step i...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions