Well, good idea Netflix. At least deamons are already black and don't need to be changed in order to push you SJW agenda.
The work you did on the depth of field is very impressive. I'll look into CryEngine
An unmatched and nonpareil post i have ever seen. The content is so appealing that it has created an impulse to avail Assignment Help Singapore services. http://www.myassignmenthelpsg.com/
Send us your story of getting into the game industry and get yourself a free 6 months subscription to Quixel Megascans and Quixel SUITE 2.
Getting into games industry for artists is always some sort of quest. We’ve talked with artists all over the world, and learned a bunch of crazy success stories. But we want to know more. That’s why we partnered with Quixel and arranged this little contest: Tell us how did you become a game artist? Maybe you were influenced by the video game, 3d artist or some specific work?
After 7 days, we will choose 3 exciting stories, whose authors will receive prizes from 80lv and Quixel.
The prizes (everyone gets all, so no first/second place):
- Freelancer 4K License of Megascans + 250 points – This is a 6-month subscription with access to Megascans library. The subscription also includes Megascans Studio, an application that allows you to customize and blend surface scans to create stunning tileables, and Megascans Bridge, an application that allows you to easily manage all your scans on disk, and export to any renderer.
- Full Quixel Suite 2 (including DDO, NDO and 3DO) – a texturing tool with a huge scan based material library and a responsive, fluid 3D painter made for PBR. It is a highly customizable, user-friendly, and fully Photoshop integrated texturing suite.
Art by Neil McKnight.
Megascans is the world’s largest online scan library containing thousands of standardized and physically based surface scans, vegetation scans and 3D scans.
Art by Quixel Megascans.
The results of the contest will be published within 3 working days after the end of the contest. Also, the most interesting stories will be published in one of our articles.
How to participate:
A. Write a story of your career and tell us how did you become the game artist. It can be a short story or entire essay. We believe you have some exciting stories to share with us!
B. Send your story wherever you want:
- to comments of contest announcement on Facebook
- to our Discord in #story-contest channel
- to our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org
C. Wait for results! The contest will run for 7 days and then we’ll publish results in 3 workdays. Winners will be announced on our site, Facebook, and Discord!
Good luck and see you in the comments!