Allegorithmic and Snap teamed up to host a brand-new event called The Rubber Ducky Challenge.
Allegorithmic and Snap teamed up to host a brand-new event called The Rubber Ducky Challenge. The whole thing started with Substance Painter stepping into augmented reality when Snap revealed full support for the tool in its Lens Studio. Now, it’s your time to mic Snap’s platform and SP to win some cool prizes.
First of all, it is worth noting that the challenge is open to the residents of the following countries: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Spain, Japan, Germany. Here are the steps:
Step 1: Get the Rubber Ducky model and the Lens package from the main contest page.
Step 2: Set up your own Rubber Ducky’s texture in Substance Painter.
Step 3: Import your custom textures into the Lens Studio project. Check out the handy Challenge Guide for tips and tricks.
Step 4: Submit to the Snap challenge page by April 9, 2018 at 9 am PST.
- A free 30-day trial of Substance Painter
- SnapChat video Ducky tutorial
- Snap’s Lens Studio
- The project template provided in the package on the challenge page
- The Ducky Challenge Guide with complete instructions for setting up your lens
- Substance logos/watermarks (optional – for posting your WIPs or images on portfolio sites or social networks)
The challenge closes on Monday, April 9 at 9 am PST, so don’t miss your chance to become the winner on Thursday, April 19. Make sure to learn more about the contest here.