Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
What European universities would you recommend?
How about you don't associate with a left leaning partisan news site assuming all video game artists lean the same way. I'll be blocking your content from here on out.
Cem Tezcan has recently presented a cool little goodie that will let you generate all kinds of bed textures inside Substance Designer. You just quickly set up a couple of parameters and get a unique texture – it’s as easy as that.
This Substance Designer file creates various Bed textures by changing parameter values like stitch types, detailed weaving, textile patterns, wrinkle strength etc.
- Source SBS files (created with Substance Designer 2018.1.0)
- SBSAR files for using the generator on Substance Painter and other software solutions that support substance files. Or to export static texture maps from substance player.
- Sample Bed Model (in low and medium poly). A medium poly version can be used for mesh displacement by the height map.
- Marmoset Viewer file (v3.03) to variate textures on bed model. Please check this video:
- Reference textile pattern images (floral, garland and paw)
You can learn more about the file here.