bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Cem Tezcan has recently presented a cool little goodie that will let you generate all kinds of bed textures inside Substance Designer. You just quickly set up a couple of parameters and get a unique texture – it’s as easy as that.
This Substance Designer file creates various Bed textures by changing parameter values like stitch types, detailed weaving, textile patterns, wrinkle strength etc.
- Source SBS files (created with Substance Designer 2018.1.0)
- SBSAR files for using the generator on Substance Painter and other software solutions that support substance files. Or to export static texture maps from substance player.
- Sample Bed Model (in low and medium poly). A medium poly version can be used for mesh displacement by the height map.
- Marmoset Viewer file (v3.03) to variate textures on bed model. Please check this video:
- Reference textile pattern images (floral, garland and paw)
You can learn more about the file here.