this is an Excellent article, the way its set out with the vids and pics. very technical but not rambley. I learnt alot out of it.
Bob would have been proud
Congratulations Lukas:) Amazing piece of 3D parametric shader:) thank You for sharing Your knowledge:)
Cem Tezcan has recently presented a cool little goodie that will let you generate all kinds of bed textures inside Substance Designer. You just quickly set up a couple of parameters and get a unique texture – it’s as easy as that.
This Substance Designer file creates various Bed textures by changing parameter values like stitch types, detailed weaving, textile patterns, wrinkle strength etc.
- Source SBS files (created with Substance Designer 2018.1.0)
- SBSAR files for using the generator on Substance Painter and other software solutions that support substance files. Or to export static texture maps from substance player.
- Sample Bed Model (in low and medium poly). A medium poly version can be used for mesh displacement by the height map.
- Marmoset Viewer file (v3.03) to variate textures on bed model. Please check this video:
- Reference textile pattern images (floral, garland and paw)
You can learn more about the file here.