for the god sake do it for 3ds max and take my money yoo
We're using Unity (Quarter Circle Games). I'm happy to give an interview and some of my lighting/PP techniques. You can view out game here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/907500/The_Peterson_Case/
Our next set of books will help you set up your own game studio. Here’s all you need to know about indie projects.
The first one is a step-by-step master class for people who wish to design and deliver indie games. The book is written by the creator of the Neverwinter Nights.
- Six sets of questions to review and refine your vision, skills, and plans
- Over 500 pages of “lessons learned” from a 3-time Inc. 500 CEO and award-winning game designer
- Based on Don Daglow’s top-rated sessions at major games conferences around the world
- Introduction by indie games pioneer Rami Ismail
The second book is an indie game developer’s complete guide to running a studio. The book features a number of things all aspiring developers should know.
- An accessible and complete guide to many aspects of running a game development studio from funding and development through QA, publishing, marketing, and more.
- Provides a useful knowledge base and help to support the learning process of running an indie development studio in an honest, approachable and easy to understand way.
- Case studies, interviews from other studies and industry professionals grant the first-hand look into the world of indie game development
In The Pyramid of Game Design, Nicholas Lovell discusses the frameworks and techniques developers need in order to deliver fun, profitable games. “Using examples of games ranging from modern free-to-play titles to the earliest arcade games, via PC strategy and traditional boxed titles, Lovell shows how game development has evolved, and provides game makers with the tools to evolve with it.”
The next one will tell you how to market for your indie game, even in the case of a small budget and limited resources.
- Through case studies, examples, guidelines and tips, you will learn best practices for developing plans for your game launches, PR, community engagement, channel promotions and more
- Sample timelines help you determine how long in advance of launch to prepare your first public communications, when to announce your game, as well as recommended timing for releasing different game assets
- Book also includes marketing checklist ‘cheat sheets’, do’s and don’ts and additional resources
This is a book for those who want to better understand the industry or are in need of expert legal guidance. “Given the rise in international competition, the increasing complexity of video game features, and the explosive growth of the industry in general, game developers can quickly find themselves in serious trouble, becoming vulnerable to copyright infringement claims, piracy, and even security breaches.”