Wow, that's great. Have to try this out!
Wow beautiful environment. Very thorough and detailed. But I think there are a few images that are not showing up (error?). Is that just me? Interested in seeing those other pictures...
Jack. First of all, I want to apologize for offending you. We published this just to show how the tech could be used. We don't actually care about the message. But you do bring up a viable point, that for some people - this might be an issue, so I take this post down.
Check out the full version of the Live-Link tools for Substance Painter and multiple apps from Xolotl Studio. The tool works with 3DS Max, Maya, Blender, Modo, and Houdini, but the developer is going to add other platforms.
Why does this version cost?
Sadly even with the over 4K downloads of the Beta the support was only around $200 USD which is not enough for me to dedicate a lot of time to keep the development as continuous as I would like, also I think that is kind of unfair for the people that supported the development, so hopefully this move will keep this and other projects I have in process with updates and releases
If you supported the project even with $1 USD just send me a message via Twitter/Patreon/Youtube or email and I’ll give you a 100% discount, thanks for believing in me and supporting me.
This plugin was built for:
- SP pre-2018 version with the 188.8.131.52 version
- SP 2018+ with the 184.108.40.206 version or latest
- Blender 2.79+ (using principled shader)
- Maya 2017+(Redshift, Arnold, Vray, Renderman)
- Houdini 16.5+ (Redshift,Arnold,Renderman)
- 3DS Max 2017+ (Redshift,Arnold,Corona,Vray)
- Modo (Standard mat, Unity mat, Unreal mat)
- All file formats from SP
- Packed or non-packed textures in shaders
- Up to 8k res export
- Houdini Mantra integration
- Cinema 4d Integration
- Marmoset Integration
- Linux compatibility
You can learn more about the tool here.