Found it here: https://exoside.com/quadremesher/, just in case anyone else is looking for it.
The link at the end is pointing back to the article. Couldn't find the Quad Remesher and I would really love to test it.
Are you looking for Step Down Transformer? your search is India. we are leading step down transformer manufecturer in Delhi, India A step down transformer is meant to reduce the output voltage, which means it functions to convert high voltage with low current power into a low voltage with high current power For More Information Visit Us: https://www.servostabilizer.org.in/what-is-step-down-transformer
VortechsFX presented a new version of Eddy, its fluid solver and an unbiased volumetric renderer that is capable of simulating gaseous phenomena, and rendering of VDB caches directly inside of Nuke. The newest version brings improvements to volume emission integrators reducing noise, and support for arbitrary emission integration in implicit volumes.
- Improved substepping quality on animated emitters and colliders.
- An Eddy API is now available with full Python and C support allowing the Eddy Engine to run outside of Nuke.
- Improved licensing model, simulation and rendering licenses are now available separately.
- SunSky node to create physically based environment maps for the sky which can be used for IBL.
- FieldDebug node for numerical visualization.
- Visualizer crop window improvements.
- Tooltips and other UI improvements.
- Elements have ‘Quality’ mode for an even higher quality simulation.
- Elements now support additional field input plugs for advanced control of simulation parameters.
- MeshToVolume and ParticleToVolume improvements
- Expression fields to allow custom fields to be written in either EddyScript or C++.
- Expression shaders allow custom shaders to be written in either EddyScript or C++.
- Filter node to apply blur filters to fields.
- Volume instancing mechanics have been improved.
You can learn more here.