bad management, its your job for stuff like that not to happen, dont put that extra weight on artist because management didn't do your job
It really is the best game of 2018, Thank you.
"We're saddened if any former members of any studio did not find their time here enjoyable or creatively fulfilling and wish them well with finding an environment more suitable to their temperaments and needs…" Or : We're saddened if any former members of our studio are not happy to have been exploited to enrich us. Awesome !!!! Ok, guys… you have lost one customer !
Jonas Ronnegard has released a new Substance Painter tool, authored by Alexey Kudryavtsev, which features 80 Electronic stamps, most of them customizable. The pack also comes with alpha/height files for ZBrush, Quixel, Substance Designer, and other tools.
- 80 Electronic stamps divided into 8 tools for Substance Painter
- 100 PNG, Tiff, Jpeg alphas for use with other tools such as ZBrush, Substance Designer, Quixel, etc.
Commercial use of the tool and alphas are permitted but the tool or alphas themselves cannot be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products.
- Single User License – this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it. Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists, or motivated pro artists.
- Team license (up to 10 users) – For teams with up to 10 people.
- Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with more than 10 people.
- Educational license (Unlimited) – Unlimited number of users at one school location, good for student projects and teaching.
You can get more details here.