after reading this incredible article, im still left with the question..."but, HOW?!"
More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
Jonas Ronnegard has released a new Substance Painter tool, authored by Alexey Kudryavtsev, which features 80 Electronic stamps, most of them customizable. The pack also comes with alpha/height files for ZBrush, Quixel, Substance Designer, and other tools.
- 80 Electronic stamps divided into 8 tools for Substance Painter
- 100 PNG, Tiff, Jpeg alphas for use with other tools such as ZBrush, Substance Designer, Quixel, etc.
Commercial use of the tool and alphas are permitted but the tool or alphas themselves cannot be sold or shared and must be embedded components in media such as a video game, movies, or similar products.
- Single User License – this license is for one person only you can use it on multiple computers but only one person should have access to it. Good for freelance artists, students, hobbyists, or motivated pro artists.
- Team license (up to 10 users) – For teams with up to 10 people.
- Team license (Unlimited) – For teams with more than 10 people.
- Educational license (Unlimited) – Unlimited number of users at one school location, good for student projects and teaching.
You can get more details here.