Guys! We need "Favorites" tab here on 80.lv
Fracture FX, a production-proven, cross-platform demolition solution for Autodesk Maya, has been updated to v2.o. The tool now includes sticky (glue) springs and the ability to transfer simulations from low-res to high-res meshes.
Fracture FX’s procedural, event-driven architecture allows all users to take complete control of a destruction simulation and final shots in record time. Art-directable simulations, efficient iterations, out-of-the-box usability and world-class customer care are the some of the tool’s keys.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each license is for one node-locked seat.
- Transferring an existing license to another machine costs US$100 and can be purchased here.
- We do not offer floating licenses (yet).
- A license will work indefinitely
- Licensee will receive 2.x updates for free.
- 2.x updates come “as-is”. Custom builds can be obtained for a consulting fee.
- Major upgrades (3.0 for example) will come at a fee.
- License fee excludes any taxes, shipping and/or insurance charges, and any bank transfer fees. (If any).
- Important note for existing customers: Fracture FX 2.x will NOT work with a version 1.x license. You need to request a new license.
- IMPORTANT: It can take up to 24 hours to process a license. Please plan accordingly.