VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
The Ten24 Media team shared a free 3D head model created from high-resolution photogrammetry scans using 120 digital SLR’s. The pack features everything to create 3D renders.
- 1 x 7 Subdivision level Zbrush tool containing the head, jacket, eyelashes, and brows. (Requires ZBrush 4R8 P2 or higher)
- 1 x Marmoset toolbag scene file with shaders and light setup and ready to go
- 1 x Set of 16k uncompressed TGA textures
- 1 x Set of 8k JPG textures
- 1 x Set of exported OBJ files
- 1 x Set of exported FBX files
The set includes a fully functional Toolbag scene with the skin and material shaders using the supplied 8k JPG texture maps. It can be used for any private or non-commercial project and/or for testing purposes within a studio or company.
You can learn more and get the pack here.