I loved the way you discuss the topic great work thanks for the share. super smash flash 2
This 'article' was super pointless for sure.
*Mind-Blown* I had no idea you could do anything like that in substance designer. Incredible.
SHADE. is a new set of powerful shaders for UE4 created by the team of GameTextures. Each shader is said to be designed to be “as simple, and powerful as possible, with a powerful, light-weight footprint SHADE can easily power your entire games Material pipeline.” SHADE is meant to be used with the pre-packaged materials from GameTextures.com, but it can also be used with any other textures if they are packed correctly.
4 pre-built UE4 Master Materials included:
- Basic Master Material
- Layered Material
- Custom Decal Material & Blueprint Actor
- Plug & Play Terrain Shader
You can learn more here.
Designed for all platforms
1 Decal Blueprint
Do Materials derive from a Master Material with instances as variation: Yes
Number of Materials:
- 4 Master Material
- 4 Instanced materials derived from Bitmaps
Number of Textures:
- 24 Bitmap Textures
- Texture Resolution (complete list):
- 24 Bitmaps at 2k
- Engine Compatibility: 4.19
- Intended Platform: PC, Console, Mobile
- Platforms Tested: Windows
- Documentation Included: No