Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
Take a look at Auto-Rig Pro, a new add on for Blender. Software’s features include the ability to edit reference bones to adjust the rig at anytime, a clear, easy to use and colorful bone picker, male and female rig types (with or without bust bones), stretchy spine, IK/FK snap with autokey working and correct snaps when unlocking all the leg/forearm rotation axis, a complete set of secondary controllers for advanced pose sculpt, advanced facial setup and a shape keys drivers creation tool.
- Append the rig in your model file
- Install the addons
- Edit the reference bones
- Click the match button! Rig done.
- ‘Edit reference bones’ feature to easily go back to the reference bones for adjusting the rig anytime you want
- A clear, easy to use and colorful bone picker
- Male and female rig types (with or without bust bones)
- Stretchy spine
- IK-FK snap with autokey working, and snaps properly when unlocking all the leg/forearm rotation axis
- A complete set of secondary controllers for advanced pose sculpt
- Advanced facial setup
- Shape keys drivers creation tool