It is worth noting that Allright Rig 2.0 has been recently released on Unreal Engine Marketplace. The tool is meant for automatic creation of character rigs and working with character animation in UE4.
Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
Hi, is it possible to download it somewhere else other than the marketplace?
Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
Alexander Shatalov has recently shared a couple of tutorials on using Allright Rig’s possibilities. The guides explain some general stuff and some specific tasks like setting up a facial rig.
- Modular rigging system allows you to create any kind of rigs.
- Facial rigging using bones and blend shapes.
- Baking animation from an animation sequence to the rig and vise versa.
- Partial animation editing.
- Pose library.
- Copy/paste, mirror animation using animation tools.
- Animation constraints such as parent, point, orient, scale and aim.
- Animation curve filters such as butterworth, peak removal, simplify curve.
- Custom Blueprint library.
- Presets for different character rigs.
You can learn more here.