Many Oils like Kannauj Attar Manufacturers, Perfume Dealers in Kannauj, Kannauj Perfume Buy Online are available only one place. Yes this is the Ifragranceindia.com for further details you can check product page. http://ifragranceindia.com/
Majority of the students choose their preferred language as Hindi while pursuing their IAS studies. IIIASA is the best Jaipur IAS coaching institute for Hindi medium students and help them crack the examination accurately. https://www.iiiasa.com/
Hey, Anthony! Nope, it is different from VR headsets, since it does not require you to split the screen in two, so you can use the majority of AR applications already created for your phone + Netflix, YouTube (enjoying cinema experience)! How does that sound?
Jose Conseco has a nice add-on for Blender called Hair Tool that simplifies the creation process of low/medium poly hair models. The tool is meant for generating hair mesh ribbons with UVs from bezier/nurbs curves – the way developers are doing hair for most of the games today.
- generating curves from mesh surfaces
- adding bevel profile to curves thus making them into curve ribbons
- easy and convenient switching back and forth between curve ribbons and mesh, while preserving mesh UVs
- ability to adjust ribbons radius profile over strand length to taper the ribbons shape
- ability to generate hair spline ribbons from blender Particle Hair system.
- create grid mesh (quad only) in basic shape of hair, that will be source of hair curves
- mark one of border edges as sharp – it will be root of generated hair
- Use button ‘Curves from surface’ – to generate curves. Play with F6 setting to vary the look, amount of splines
- Generate hair ribbons by pressing ‘Hair setup’ button.
- If you want to switch to mesh version of you curve based ribbons, press ‘Curves to Ribbons’ button.
Detailed info can be fund on the artist’s blog.
What you get:
- hair Tool add-on
- demo blend file, with models that were used to render promo image for Hair Tool. It contains: female head, hair material, hair alpha texture, hair ribbons (4 styles), surface objects that were used to generate hair splines.
- works better with custom unit scale
- added radius param, to ‘Change radius profile’ operator
- source surfaces will take modifier into account (eg. mirror)
- Adjust generated curves tilt, so it is aligned to source mesh surface with new – ‘Align curve tilt’ button
- Added ability to generate hair spline ribbons from blender Particle Hair system.
- Improved speed when generating curves from surface
- Improved UI
- Minor tweaks, bug-fixes and optimizations
- normalized scale for generated ribbons (bigger ribbons for bigger objects, smaller ribbons for small object
- normalized hair generations (similar look of generated strands for small and big objects)
- improved ‘strands generation from Particle hair’ – operation will update previously generated ribbons if exist (before it would create new child ribbons each time )