Derjyn it is really hard to understand your motivation of commenting. I bought the material and it *highly* satisfied my needs. Also the seller is really helpful, I was'nt able to run it in 4.18 he fixed it in minutes. If you really want make something really productive create your material and than release an article here.
So uhh.. What's happening at Machine Games then?
Great article but the link to the artist's Artstation portfolio is no longer working?
Glassdoor lets you get a peek at the salaries of some of the biggest game companies in the industry.
Valve seems like a dream company for most game developers whether they’re environmental artists, programmers, Q&A specialists, or testers – everyone wants to work at Valve. There’s a certain atmosphere of greatness around this corporation, where only the best of the best can get a position.
- Senior Software Engineer – $159,044
- Multimedia Artist – $157,544
- Software Engineer – $120,000
- 3D Graphics Designer – $198,000
- Artist – $101,577
- Industrial Designer – $46,833
This is unofficial data gathered from the community by Glassdoor. The information is purely anonymous, so don’t expect to see any names in the comments. Usually, all salaries are under NDA (non-disclosure agreement), so no one is allowed to disclose their income.
Also, if you compare the salaries of Valve employees with those of other companies, you can easily see that Valve offers a higher salary than its competitors.
- Senior Software Engineer – $125,180
- Software Engineer – $121,343
- QA Engineer – $92,384
- Vice President – $240,181
- Software Engineer – $95,132
- Graphic Artist – $75,951
- Software Engineer –$85,017
- Graphic Designer – $98,685
- Senior Artist/Producer – $86,537
- Engine Programmer – $62,125
- Artist – $57,665
- Graphics Programmer –$62,248
The information that Glassdoor provides is plentiful, and free. So, if you’re interested and have some time you should definitely give it a look.