Great! For a beginner wants to learn programming language then they needs to click here: http://letsfindcourse.com/ Providing you the best programming courses or tutorials recommended by experts.
You wait until AI is fully implemented. Sound advice anyone? Learn a second profession or become a generalist and you might be working in the future. There is no way to stop AI. It will devour the system. Good Luck
Hey Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway, I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://www.webglobals.com.au/
Let’s have a look at the latest version of MESHmachine. In case you’ve missed the whole thing, it is a Blender mesh modeling addon with a focus on hard-surface work without subdivision surfaces.
MESHmachine’s chamfer and fillet toolset are said to allow for more flexibility when “dealing with fillet-like surfaces, traditionally created with the Bevel and Bridge tools.”
You’ll get the Fuse tool, which builds transitional surfaces from chamfers, fusing the surfaces on both sides.
- turn chamfers into fillets/bevels and back
- change the width of a chamfer or bevel
- create variable fillets and washouts
- unbevel and unchamfer to go back to a hard edge
- practically edit existing bevels
- resolve tricky geometry overlaps in cases where two bevels meet
- flatten polygons based on another polygon or flatten a polygon based on 3 vertices
- flatten along a normal or flatten along edges
- redirect chamfer flow by turning the corners
- convert triangular bevel corners into quad corners
- plug details into your mesh
- build your own plugs and create/buy/sell plug libraries
- cleanup booleans and create clean perimeter loops around their intersections
- stash backups and objects referenced by other tools, without cluttering the scene
- create and manipulate custom normals
- mirror and symmetrize custom normals
You can learn more here.