I found your blog to be very informative. I am very happy to read your blog it's very useful to me.https://www.lifetimeheritagefilms.com/
Great stuff. And many thanks for those tuts by Jason! They helped me a lot.
Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Have a look at MicroSplat for Unity, a modular free terrain shading system focused on performance and ease of use. MicroSplat is described as a replacement shader system for Unity Terrains.
“Simply add the MicroSplatTerrain component to your terrains and with a single button press, your terrain shading is significantly improved.”
MicroSplat’s Core shader package features:
- Up to 32 textures on one terrain in a single pass
- Significantly faster than any other shader on the asset store
- PBR rendering, with automatic generation of normal, height map, smoothness, and ambient occlusion data when textures are not provided
- Support for 2018.3 Terrain Instancing
- Height based blending
- Multiple lighting modes
- Terrain or World Space UVs
- Substance Support w/ substance plugin
- Support for Emissive and Metallic surfaces
- Utilities to import/export splat maps from external programs – Vegetation Studio integration which adds support for grass map rendering.
- Vegetation Studio integration which adds support for distance shadow rendering, rendering dynamic shadows over the entire terrain.
Per Texture controls are available for:
- UV Scale and Offset
- Albedo Tint, Contrast, and Brightness
- Metallic value
- Smoothness Strength
- Normal Strength
- AO Strength
You can learn more and get the pack here.
The goal of the ClearCut courses is to teach you a solid workflow that is used in the AAA game industry. The first episode covers the process of creating an AAA fire hydrant from start to finish.
Any future updates are included and will be available for download in case they are released. Next episodes are not included.