- A new Preserve Volume option has been added the smooth tool to prevent excessive mesh degradation, especially when working with dynamic tesselation.
- Several improvements to Dynamic Tesselation, including support UVs, Selection Sets, Joint Weights, and Falloff Type.
- The ability to merge multiple meshes into a single object.
- The ability to separate merged meshes back to separate meshes.
- A new stamp offset parameter to fine tune the depth of a stamps imprint on a model.
- A new Delete UVs feature.
- The patch tool has been updated to allow the user to remove parts of a mesh without needing a hole or border faces in the tessellated mesh.
- Improved support for HiDPI monitors.
Please note that Mudbox is rental only at $10 per month or $80 a year. You can learn more here.