Surface Pro runs Zbrush and has a much better pencil... Same goes for any other Windows app, like PS...
Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and sex viet get useful information about the philosophy.jack
NVIDIA revealed that simulation engine PhysX is to go open source under the BSD-3 license for desktop and mobile applications. Please note that the EULA remains unchanged for apps that run on XBox One, PlayStation 4, and Switch.
NVIDIA has also revealed PhysX 4 with several improvements:
- Temporal Gauss-Seidel Solver (TGS), which makes machinery, characters/ragdolls, and anything else that is jointed or articulated much more robust. TGS dynamically adjusts constraints with each iteration, based on bodies’ relative motion.
- Overall stability has been improved with reduced coordinate articulations and joint improvements.
- Scalability now allows for new filtering rules for kinematics and statics in the Broad Phase.
- Scene queries now support PxBVHStructure, which makes a significant difference for actors with a huge number of shapes.
- Infrastructure can now incorporate Cmake projects.
Find the full announcement on NVIDIA’s blog.