This shader was made by Dylan Browne to test out Translucency.
This beautiful shader was made by Sam Gao.
Have a look at this stylized river project made by Romain Durand.
The scene with the water and landscape shader was created by Melissa Perl.
The artist has also shared the node graph behind the shader.
The shader supports hatching, crosshatching, scribbles, and stippled effects.
Dylan Meville has shown how to set up a cool-looking customizable shader in UE4.
Check out this shader-based freeze gun VFX made by Adrian Mendez.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions