amazing stuff man
Am I tripping? I Always thought "pixel art" was based on those 8-bit old games, with hard pixels and little shapes to form scenes. THis is NO PIXEL ART in my conception, but mere digital images.
If you wanna to read the information forst time home buyer so access the web link first home buyer program here you read the full information and grants the lone low interest.
Jonas Ronnegard has recently shared a guide to masking out alphas that you stamp inside of Substance Painter. Let’s learn some new tricks.
“I often get asked about how to Mask out alphas that you stamp inside of Substance Painter, so I created a tutorial on how I do it,” stated the artist.
You can also get the Masked Alphas tool by Jonas here. His SP tool will allow you to add custom masks to use together with any Alpha. Basically, instead of having to mask out details for every stamp you make, you can now create a mask once and use it infinite times.
- Add up to 4 ID masks in one mask texture file.
- Normal intensity – Change intensity of Normals.
- AO intensity – Change intensity of AO.
- AO quality – Choose between low to high-quality AO.
- Color – Change color for each ID Mask.
- Roughness – Change roughness for each ID Mask.
- Edge roughness – Change edge roughness intensity.
- Metalness – Change Metalness for each ID Mask.
- Mask selection – Adjust ID Mask selection rate.
- Opacity – Switch on/off individual ID masks.
You can learn more here.