More of these please! I need some good beginner tutorial!
ahahahah Luke hahaha comment of the day !
But can it run Crysis?
Have a look at a recent tutorial by Jama Jurabaev that shows different approaches to create a 360 panoramic work in Blender 2.8 with Grease Pencil.
“360 workflow in Blender is much more streamlined and powerful comparing to previous techniques I used to use in Photoshop or 3D-coat,” added the artist.
This way lets artist draw a 360 drawing without “using a sphere, which overall opens quite unique ways of combining drawing and 3D to create a complete 360 drawing”
- Blender 2.8 Navigation
- Blender 2.8 Essentials
- Stroke Modes
- Setting up 360 workspaces in Blender
- Setting up HDRI grids
- Different methods on 360 drawing in Blender
- Creating a 360 drawing from scratch
- Narrated video tutorials (2.4 hours)
- Timelapse making-of`s (31 minutes)
- Blender files
- 360 Grid
You can learn more here.