PaydayAlabama offers payday loan services to the people of Alabama and nearby areas who are in need of fast cash immediately. We provide instant approval, hassle free cash loans. Just fill the online application form and get cash loan just by sitting in your home. For more information visit http://www.paydayalabama.com/decatur-al/
I think you were mostly just narrating your career story in this post instead of any teaching or tips. Anyways thanks.Ang good Luck
А по русски кирилл не мог подкаст сделать?
Take a look at a tool for 3ds Max called TyFlow which is basically a complete rewrite of Particle Flow, in development by Tyson Ibele. It’s something like PFlow, but much more powerful.
- Every operator is fully multithreaded
- Tons of new operators, featuring things like a granular solver, cloth, rope, proper path follow, DLA growth, constraints, etc.
- Spline operator and a super fast spline meshing modifier for converting particle trajectories/neighbors/constraints/etc into spline meshes
- Up-to-date PhysX support
- Voronoi fracture, brick fracture, boolean fracture, convex decomosition, etc, built-in
- All of PFlow’s terrible O(n^2) operations that make it totally unusable for productions have been properly accelerated (mesh collisions, nearest neighbor searches, surface lock/bond, etc)
- No more hidden PFlow operator/event nodes in the scene to manage, each flow is fully self-contained
- Tons of extra control has been added to all the base operators, and each operator has timing activation control
- A C# script operator that executes nearly as fast as native c++ and that supports multithreaded scripts
- VRay instance rendering support, GPU instancing in the viewport (easily display 100s of millions of polys in the view no problem)
- Super fast auto-caching, similar to how Houdini caches things on the fly
- PhoenixFD grid support, PRT import/export
- Simulation retiming
- A custom file caching system that is often hundreds/thousands times smaller in file size than alternative systems like xMesh
The developer is going to launch a public beta with more features like crowd simulation support, ragdolls, etc. More details can be found here.