This is a great post on star wars. Our cheap assignment experts are really impressed. https://www.dreamassignment.com/cheap-assignment-help
Thanks for sharing, the lighting on the wheels and coins is beautiful, very painterly.
The site is in Japanese, but the program was in English for me.
Check out some nice master materials by Wiktor Öhman. The pack includes an Unreal Engine 4 project containing 5 different Master Materials. Standard, Glass, Simple Glass, Animated Fade Material and a Vertex Blend material along with custom functions. These materials can be instanced and scaled up or down. The standard Master Material is said to have several parameter switches which allows you to enable or disable features for greater flexibility.
These materials, along with the functions can easily be migrated between projects.
- Preview Sample Model
- Scalable with Parameter Switches and can be further built upon
- Materials prepared for instancing for quick & easy use
- Standard Master Material compatible with both RMA & Non-RMA textures
- Sample textures useful for creating materials
- Standard Material
- Glass Materials
- Vertex Blend Materials
- Simple Animated Fade Material (Not shown in gif above)
- Created in Unreal Engine 4.16
The pack would be great for beginners willing to understand how Materials work and how they can be set up to allow for scalability and also to get a jump-start in producing art, not wasting time on building materials.
You can use these in any way you want, commercially and non-commercially.