Check out 5 Unity packs with shaders for creating a cute stylized nature scene as well as with useful tools for your workflow with shaders graphs and wireframes.
1. MK Toon - Stylized Shader
Check out a cool stylized shader from Michael Kremmel. The shader comes with a few tools, including Mesh Utility, Ramp Creator, and Texture Channel Packer.
- Physically-based properties available
- Builtin, Cel, Banded, and Ramp modes are available to customize the lighting.
- To style lighting even further, there are three artistic modes available: Drawn, Sketch, and Hatching. Each of them can be projected onto the object in tangent space or screen space.
- Seamlessly integrated normal mapping into the stylized lighting.
- Approximated parallax mapping can be used to enhance normal mapping.
- Sotropic and anisotropic speculars are possible.
- Diffuse: Lambert (default), Oren Nayar(takes the roughness of the surface and the view angle into account.), and Minnaert ( Lighting adds some darkening limbs based on the view angle. Good for things like fabric) diffuse shading is available.
- Two-way occlusion to control the direct and indirect light occlusion.
- Every material can be emissive.
- The Vertex Animation offers three generic animations, which are computed on the shaders side (no additional setup required).
- Customize particles like the default geometry.
- VR and AR compatible.
2. Stylized Grass Shader
Grab a shader for creating beautiful stylized grass for URP from Staggart Creations.
- Lush wind animations
- Per object and per vertex color variation, breaks up visual repetition
- Bending and flattening through trails, meshes or particle effects
- Sun light translucency rendering
- Color blending with terrain surface (supports tiled setups and mesh terrains)
- Perspective correction, for optimal coverage when viewed from top-down
- Includes several grass models and textures designed for mass placement.
- Compatible with all URP rendering features
- Physically-based or simple shading mode
3. Low Poly Water GPU
Create low-poly water surfaces with tools from Jolix.
- GPU wave calculations (no CPU)
- Customizable waves & lighting
- Shore blending (foam)
- Planar reflection (not in VR)
- Light absorption
- Shadow receiving
- Up to 4 point lights
- Custom water mesh
- Optimized & tested on mobile
4. Nodes for Shader Graph
Get a pack with 14 nodes that will simplify your nodes' workflow in the shader graph.
- SSS Color
- SSS gradient
- Parallax mapping
- Parallax Mapping iterrations
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping
- Perturbed Normals (World normal with NormalMap)
- Fixed View Direction Tangent
- Create Normal Channel (for individual texture channels)
- Create Normal Float (allows to use procedural noises and stuff to create normals)
- If Node
- Light Direction (in Unity 2019 - only LWRP),
- Light Attenuation (in Unity 2019 - only LWRP)
- Range (procedural shape)
- TilingShape (for convenient tiling shapes).
- SSS node for Amplify shader editor
- Light Attenuation node for Amplify shader editor (works in PBR and unlit shader for LWRP)
5. The Amazing Wireframe Shader
Check out a shader for creating beautiful wireframes fast and easy.
- 100% shader effect
- No script rendering (GL.Lines)
- No use of second mesh/camera/material while rendering
- No DX11 required
- Mobile ready
- Single shader pass
- Single draw call
- Quad and Triangle wireframe rendering
- Skinned meshes - YES
- Includes shaders for Mobile, Desktop, VR, Consoles, and WebGL
- Various parameters for Wireframe visualization
- Wireframe distance and dynamic fade effects
- Tessellation and Global illumination support
- Special Wireframe projector shader
- Wireframe Texture Exporter tool