Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
James Stone has recently released a highly modifiable and easy to use weather system that will let you easily set up rain, snow, hail, lightning, sound effects, and onscreen post process.
The pack features tons of parameters to change for a desired weather style result: rain with wet ground features, snow with snow buildup on ground, hail that physically bounces and breaks upon impact, sheet and bolt lightning, clouds and onscreen post process effects like rain dripping and ice.
- Changing the particle densities to max may cause lag.
- Enable Runtime Edit bool for editing effects and ground effects ingame. (see runtime edit preview map)
- Sheet & Bolt Lightning
- Onscreen Post Process (Ice, Rain drops)
- Impact effects
- Master ground effects material function
- All properties modifiable within the Blueprint provided (see tutorial video)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows