You have done an outstanding job. Greetings to Toivo Glumov and Natalie Kayurova.
It'd be great to see some kind of tutorial with tips how you made it.
How can you make planets? Is it hard
James Stone has recently released a highly modifiable and easy to use weather system that will let you easily set up rain, snow, hail, lightning, sound effects, and onscreen post process.
The pack features tons of parameters to change for a desired weather style result: rain with wet ground features, snow with snow buildup on ground, hail that physically bounces and breaks upon impact, sheet and bolt lightning, clouds and onscreen post process effects like rain dripping and ice.
- Changing the particle densities to max may cause lag.
- Enable Runtime Edit bool for editing effects and ground effects ingame. (see runtime edit preview map)
- Sheet & Bolt Lightning
- Onscreen Post Process (Ice, Rain drops)
- Impact effects
- Master ground effects material function
- All properties modifiable within the Blueprint provided (see tutorial video)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows