This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
James Stone has recently released a highly modifiable and easy to use weather system that will let you easily set up rain, snow, hail, lightning, sound effects, and onscreen post process.
The pack features tons of parameters to change for a desired weather style result: rain with wet ground features, snow with snow buildup on ground, hail that physically bounces and breaks upon impact, sheet and bolt lightning, clouds and onscreen post process effects like rain dripping and ice.
- Changing the particle densities to max may cause lag.
- Enable Runtime Edit bool for editing effects and ground effects ingame. (see runtime edit preview map)
- Sheet & Bolt Lightning
- Onscreen Post Process (Ice, Rain drops)
- Impact effects
- Master ground effects material function
- All properties modifiable within the Blueprint provided (see tutorial video)
Number of Blueprints: 1
Supported Development Platforms: Windows