Developer of FluidNinjaunrealengine.com
Andras Ketzer, the creator of FluidNinja, shared a step-by-step guide on how to build basic texture sampling emitters in Unreal's visual effects system Niagara.
Andras Ketzer, the creator of a toolkit for stylized smoke and fire in Unreal Editor called FluidNinja, shared his studies on how to add 3D depth to 2D fluid simulations with Ray Marching and Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- 1New Sony Division To Reimagine Music With Unreal Engine
- 2Flight Simulator Gameplay vs Real-Life Footage
- 3Free Tutorial: Creating Realistic 3D Moss
- 4Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow Tips
- 5Oleg Vdovenko Presented A New UE4 Horror Adventure
- 6Creating a Vintage Camera in Blender and Substance Painter
Floating Islands: Setting Up Stylized Shaders with HDRP in UnityHi, amazing work! Can you give more details about how you did the AO f...·
Working on Stylized Assets in ZBrush: Detailing Wood and MetalThanks for the tutorial:)·
playrix Alexander Khorkov
Creating Realistic Hairstyles in XGen: Workflow TipsInteresting would be to know, which is the difference in comparison wh...·
Working on Stylized Assets in ZBrush: Detailing Wood and MetalReally love your work !·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions