Developer of FluidNinjaunrealengine.com
Andras Ketzer, the creator of FluidNinja, shared a step-by-step guide on how to build basic texture sampling emitters in Unreal's visual effects system Niagara.
Andras Ketzer, the creator of a toolkit for stylized smoke and fire in Unreal Editor called FluidNinja, shared his studies on how to add 3D depth to 2D fluid simulations with Ray Marching and Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- 1Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in Blender
- 2Setting Up Watercolor Renders in Blender Eevee
- 3Elon Musk’s Neuralink Team Shows A Monkey Playing Pong With Its Mind
- 4A Look At ILM's Work On The Mandalorian's Sequel
- 5The Last of Us: Using Game Elements to Subvert Expectations
- 6Epic Games Raises $1B to Build Metaverse
Snowed Inn: Making an Environment in GoT-StyleTHANKS·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderI love a lot of the setup and I see a bunch of obvious almost there be...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderThe problem with him is he does not show a shade and wire model of all...·
Blitter Discusses Creating Those Photoreal Renders in BlenderWell, we're past the uncanny valley now. Things are about to get...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions