Developer of FluidNinjaunrealengine.com
Andras Ketzer, the creator of FluidNinja, shared a step-by-step guide on how to build basic texture sampling emitters in Unreal's visual effects system Niagara.
Andras Ketzer, the creator of a toolkit for stylized smoke and fire in Unreal Editor called FluidNinja, shared his studies on how to add 3D depth to 2D fluid simulations with Ray Marching and Parallax Occlusion Mapping.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 4Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 5Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 6Japanese Town Generator Set Up in Blender
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright ViolationsWhat a joke. AI doesn't steal art anymore than an artist using re...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Newzoo: Big Publishers Will Pivot Franchises to Service-Based Model in 2023I am making $92 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it wa...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions