Game Arts Student
Designing a Scene With Horror Vibes in Unreal Engine 5
Game Artist Justin Hien has told us about the production process behind the Forest Home environment, explained how the scene's assets were modeled and textured, and discussed the lighting setup in UE5.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
David Gaider: Developers Will Invest Significant Effort in AI-Based Dialogue Games, Yet Face FailureDragon Age isn't better than AI tho... 😂·
Highly-Realistic Coastline Set Up in UE5 With Fluid Flux 2.0Beach waves are super amazing.·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverProbably Sam never had to take a subway and a bus, commute for 2h to g...·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverMy current company has been fully remote for over 20 years, hopefully...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions