Kelly Recco discusses the possibilities of the brand new procedural features in Substance Designer, comments on their advantages and limitations, and explains how the cute little procedural bridge was created using Substance Designer's latest tools.
Kelly Recco explains the process of creation of the materials inspired by Beauty and the Beast characters and shares her tips on getting into material art in Substance Designer.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Check Out These Cool Stylized Effects in Blender
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5Creating a Jill Valentine Model in ZBrush, Substance & UE5
- 6Using Megascans & UE5 to Create Environments
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Apple Joined Blender Development FundI think it is good that apple finally joins the blender fund. I cannot...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions