Libo Huang told us about his recent research paper for SIGGRAPH 2020 about ferrofluids and their capabilities.
Libo Huang, Torsten Hädrich, and Dominik L. Michels have recently presented their research paper for SIGGRAPH 2019, and Libo Huang told us about ferrofluids and their approach to their accurate simulation.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions