The Airborn Studios Team
The Airborn Studios team has returned to 80 Level to share a comprehensive overview of the character and creature creation processes behind the Airborn UE5 Showcase.
The Airborn Studio team explained how the materials were made for the project, spoke about its approach to architecture, revealed how it managed to achieve a painterly look, and discussed its custom solution for creating clouds.
The Airborn Studio team discussed the process of creating concept art for their recent Airborn UE5 Showcase animation, spoke about the idea behind the project, talked about its art direction and visual language, and shared some thoughts on its color palette.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Chrono Trigger's Frog Reimagined as an Elden Ring Character
- 5Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 6Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Hello! We have fixed the mistake in the article's title. If you h...·
Great Reflective Materials Set Up in Unreal Engine 5This is just an announcement without content examples? Would bevgreat...·
Meta's Reality Labs Lost $13.72 Billion in 2022Just false. Reality Labs is not Meta's VR division, that's j...·
Ex-Rocksteady Developer Criticizes James Gunn's Idea of Same Actors for DCU Movies and GamesJames Gunn's going to bury all DC's universe!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions