The Airborn Studios Team
Airborn: Creating Characters for a Stylized 3D Animation
The Airborn Studios team has returned to 80 Level to share a comprehensive overview of the character and creature creation processes behind the Airborn UE5 Showcase.
Airborn: 3D Production of a Stylized UE5 Animation
The Airborn Studio team explained how the materials were made for the project, spoke about its approach to architecture, revealed how it managed to achieve a painterly look, and discussed its custom solution for creating clouds.
Airborn: Creating Concepts for a Stylized UE5 Animation
The Airborn Studio team discussed the process of creating concept art for their recent Airborn UE5 Showcase animation, spoke about the idea behind the project, talked about its art direction and visual language, and shared some thoughts on its color palette.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 3Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 4David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
- 5Adobe Integrated Firefly's AI Tools into Photoshop
- 6Machine Learning Deformer Sample Project Is Available for Download
Duke Nukem Remastered Developer Apologized for Using AI ArtAI rulez. I am desperately waiting when game makers finally embrace Ge...·
UE5-Powered Final Fantasy IX Memoria Project Gets a New Gameplay DemoIf only this could be a playable game project...·
Volograms Introduced Vologram Messages to Turn Videos into 3D HologramsWow. This is incredible·
Abandoned Airport Environment for Unreal Engine 5Average Airport in Ohio·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions