Airborn Studios' Artists shared tons of behind-the-scenes shots and renders, providing a closer look at their stylized animation.
The illustrations were made by Seok Young Choi using ZBrush and Photoshop.
Another awesome AI-assisted project.
Here's a small collection of outstanding scenes made by Naughty Dog's Isaac Yeram Kim.
The artist showed what some of the game's Special Infected could have looked like.
The concepts depict an enormous scene with dark and mysterious vibes.
Thomas du Crest shared some concepts done for the Mirror Dimension sequence.
The Airborn Studio team discussed the process of creating concept art for their recent Airborn UE5 Showcase animation, spoke about the idea behind the project, talked about its art direction and visual language, and shared some thoughts on its color palette.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions