The game brings racing to an open world inspired by a Hawaiian island.
The company dissuaded the rumor that it reduced the production of PlayStation VR2 based on lower-than-expected pre-orders.
Capcom shared the details of the upcoming horror game.
The publisher will also close Industrial Toys, the studio responsible for the mobile version of Battlefield.
Here's a collection of awe-inspiring characters, environments, and props shared by various Sketchfab creators in recent days.
The game is being developed by Max Parata using Unreal Engine.
These adorable real-time goldfish were made with Unity.
The tool was created by Tarkan Sarim and is available for free.
The environment is available as a downloadable asset pack via Unreal Engine Marketplace.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
Kwalee Announces One Billion Mobile Game Installs Milestonegood for you·
JaylahLillie Jaylah Lillie
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions