Lead Product Manager at Adobe Baptiste Manteau has shared an extensive breakdown of Substance 3D Sampler's most recent release and discussed its novel photogrammetry feature 3D Capture.
Rhythm Gandhi and Vivek Surve showed the work behind the Flora in the Woods project, explained how RealityCapture helped capture the data, and discussed the rendering process.
The model can be downloaded via the creator's Sketchfab.
3Dystopia turned one more real-life environment into a photorealistic 3D scene.
Nikola Damjanov shared a lengthy blog post providing a closer look at Substance 3D Sampler's upcoming photogrammetry feature.
The author utilized RealityScan, Epic Games' recently-released 3D scanning app, to create the scene.
These delicious Christmas treats were made by Astrid Rotelli.
Pontus Ryman showcased the capabilities of Epic Games' recently-released photogrammetry app.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions