The tool comes with a set of simple modifiers to clean and modify your 3D model and includes an AR view.
Muhammad Awais Azhar showed the workflow behind the Old Plant Pots project, shared some tips on capturing data for photogrammetry projects, and talked about bringing objects scanned with RealityCapture to 3D.
With this tool, it is possible to easily create, edit, and explore 3D replicas of real-life environments.
This AI-powered app can turn images of real-world objects into textured 3D models.
The artist utilized a combination of Megascans, photogrammetry, and custom-made assets to recreate the iconic location from Dragon Age: Inquisition.
The project was created by Piotr Fox Wysocki.
Clinton Jones has released a new video that explains how he managed to turn a mountain range into a unique custom asset.
Victor Careil showed a neat way of rendering photogrammetry assets in UE.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions